After the successful launch of the premiere Black style, the Chad Muska signature Skytop legacy continues with the holiday release of a red Skytop IV with a removable shroud.
“So hyped that people embraced the release of the first Skytop IV on Black Friday,” Muska said. “I’m equally excited about the second release of the red suede IVs to hit stores Christmas Eve. This shoe is truly one of my favorite models to date, merging the worlds of high fashion and high performance athletic footwear.”
This second, limited edition, holiday model is outfitted in plush, red suede, and comes with a removable red shroud that can be affixed with pyramid bolts (the shroud is available for holiday styles only). A short list of its many other features include:
- Short eye stay with a long, clean vamp
- Ribbed padding on an extra tall tongue and heel inset
- Black TPR inset pad that accepts pyramid rivets for affixing padded shroud
- Industrial-style arm bar with hexagonal rivet detail
- Durable black heel pull
- Padded red and black mesh lining
- Lightweight, black SUPRAFOAM midsole with a ridged heel accent and unique sidewall line
- Translucent rubber outsole
The red Skytop IV will be released at fine SUPRA retailers worldwide and suprafootwear.com on Christmas Eve day (December 24).
Detailed look below